Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

haha, lolz!

What has science done?

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

Distraction? or bored?

Were you bored during the creation of Madness 8 and made these shorts, or are you making these cause you're delaying the release of Madness 8? if so, GET BACK TO WORK!

It's a Halo BETA It's a Halo BETA

CANT WAIT!

just like Halo 3, I cant wait for this. but you dont have to pay the 60 bucks to se it. Great work man, even the theme song, lol.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

ILL VOTE 5 EVERY DAY

YES I loved it, it was funny, then more funny, then A little serious. Imma gunna download the song right now!

South Park Spree South Park Spree

VoTED 5

This one actually EARNED MY 5, unlike that other cartman thing i just saw. This was good. Look forward to seeing more man:).

Cartman's Song Cartman's Song

hmmm

Problems:
Cartman has no movement, actually NOBODY has movement
in the movie, at the end, his eyes are like >< not oo
Mouths all move THE SaME
IVE SEEN THIS THING A MILLION TIMES
The Verdict:
The only reason it earned my +0.0098(my 5) was because it had the kyles moms a bitch song. YES I did INDEeD VOTE 5. The song is the only reason. Other than that the chef was kinda funny where he waved every couple minutes.

opie vs jimmy soundboard opie vs jimmy soundboard

Damn Straight!

Damn dude, this was VERY entertaining. LOVED IT.

Madness Neurosis Collab Madness Neurosis Collab

Why?

Not the movie, it was hella great:), just that I quit t the last minute. Why did I do that? I could've been in it. But, when I was still in the collab, you said you'd put Madness Sprites, Eh?

YK-Blaze responds:

don't know...

Mafia Fight Mafia Fight

lol!

Haha i like max-payne too! And i can play the intro song on the guitar, and also the sound when the guy hits the cam and it screeches, those are rats from max-payne(LOL). Anyway, good movie.

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

OMFG!!

WOW! I haven't seen this science I was like 8 or 9, and it still rocks! LOVEED IT!